|Product Type||Shipped Product|
|Number of reviews||0|
Schaeffer Micron Moly Racing Oil 20W-50 Part # 0191 Six (6) Quarts
This sale is for the 20W-50 weight oil.
Micron Moly® Racing Oil SAE 20W-50 is a superior quality high zinc containing, multigrade motor oil that is specially formulated to reduce friction and wear, increase engine efficiency and extend the engine life of high performance gasoline engines, especially those that contain flat tappet cam engines and those that are turbocharged.
Micron Moly® Racing Oil SAE 20W-50 is also designed for those that are designed to burn alcohol based racing fuels. Micron Moly® Racing Oil SAE 20W-50 is blended from the finest high viscosity index solvent refined severely hydro-finished 100% paraffin base stocks available. These 100% paraffin base stocks provide Micron Moly® Racing Oil SAE 20W-50 with:
1. Excellent Thermal Stability
2. High Lubricity
3. Excellent Resistance to Oxidation
4. Excellent Film Strength
5. Low Volatility Characteristics
6. Resistance to mixing with alcohol based fuels
Blended into these 100% paraffin base stocks is a highly specialized performance additive package and a proven highly shear stable viscosity index improver. This highly specialized additive package and the highly shear stable viscosity index improver allows the Micron Moly® Racing Oil SAE 20W-50 to provide the following performance advantages:
1. Outstanding protection against the formation of high temperature deposits.
2. Exceptional protection against thermal breakdown during high engine oil operating temperatures.
3. Rapid circulation and excellent pumpability.
4. Excellent resistance to thinning at high temperatures.
5. Extra protection for hot running engines.
6. Extra protection for cold running engines in stop-and-go service.
7. Excellent high temperature/high shear performance to provide excellent oil film thickness and engine protection.
8. A substantial reduction in ring and cylinder wear. Reduced bearing wear and increased bearing life.
9. Excellent rust and bearing corrosion protection.
10. Increased engine cleanliness. Excellent anti-foaming properties.
11. Increased fuel economy benefits and retention for improved gas mileage during the oil’s entire oil drain interval.
12. Superior valve train-wear protection. Increased engine life.
Further blended into the 100% paraffin base oils, the performance additive package and the viscosity index improver are two proven frictional modifiers, Micron Moly®, a liquid soluble type of Moly and Schaeffer Mfg’s own proprietary additive Penetro . These two proven frictional modifiers, once plated, form a long lasting lubricating film, which prevents the metal surfaces from coming into contact with each other. By preventing metal-to-metal contact, damaging wear is prevented.
This prevention of metal-to-metal contact and reduction in wear results in:
* Increased fuel economy
* A low coefficient of friction
* Significantly less bearing, ring, piston, cylinder, and valve-train wear.
* Increased engine efficiency, durability and life
* Less down-time which reduces maintenance costs
Micron Moly® Racing Oil SAE 20W-50 is also recommended for use in most types of 4-cycle air-cooled or water-cooled motorcycle engines and ATV engines, including those motorcycles that have a common sump for the engine and transmission (non-metallic clutches only).
Micron Moly® Racing Oil SAE 20W-50 is NOT recommended for use in those motorcycle and ATV applications that specify engine oil that meets JASO MA or MB. Use of Micron Moly® Racing Oil SAE 20W-50 in applications that specify JASO MA or MB oil can cause slippage and improper engagement of the clutch mechanisms.
Micron Moly® Racing Oil SAE 20W-50 is also NOT recommended for use in 4-cycle marine engines that specify the use of a NMMA FC or FC-W four cycle engine oil.
This product does not have any reviews yet.